Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Kimberly

Kimberly: Hi, I think that it is great that you continue being friends with her. There is absolutely no problem to see her and talk to her and be friends with her but on the relationship side, I think you should keep it open for someone else. It doesn't seem like you like her in the way of dating. Not every friendship has to be a relationship. You can be friends but don't let yourself go to just wanting a girlfriend. Live your life, have lots of friends and when the one you want comes, you will start to get the butterflies in your stomach for the one. I see that she is coming on Monday, I say let her know how you feel. Tell her you want to be friends with her and continue but you don't want to label your friendship with a relationship. Hope this helps! Please come back if you need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment