Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Jordan Alexander

Hi, I think that she is just young, you say that she is about 15 and you are almost 18, I think at this point the age difference is where the problem may lie. She is still exploring her options, while you may be old enough to understand your emotions. I think its great that you both have the same feelings about each other. I say wait a little for her to explore her options, but still keep in touch with her. Be friends with her. If she still likes you the most, she will realize it and comes back to you. The real test comes when both of you go away to college and that is where the real and fake filter out. I wish you the best of luck and if you still need advice, don't hesitate to ask.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, it's great to have somebody to talk to now about this. I will definitely come back and ask more questions, if so. It's really appreciated.

    ReplyDelete