Friday, July 5, 2013

Jordan Alexander

Hi, I think that you should just forget about her. I know that you want her back, and I know how awful it can feel if she doesn't feel the same way, but at this point, if she even unfriended you on facebook, that means she wants nothing to do with you at all. You seem to be a great guy, and there are a lot of other pretty, and awesome girls that would love to be your girlfriend. I say your old one might even get jealous. But forget about her, don't even say Happy Birthday. It is not worth losing your dignity. I hope this helped. Once again, any questions, please ask.

14 comments:

  1. Yah, but this is the same girl I was talking about in my first post. You think I should still forget it and not do it or are you thinkin differently now. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I understand which girl you were talking about, but you just told me she unfriended you off facebook. If that is really what she did, and you are sure of this action, I think that was very rude of her to do. I think that if she is making it clear that she wants nothing of you, you should forget it. If it is not like that, I suggest that you continue being friends with her. It is the reason that she is avoiding you that I am telling you to forget her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I'm not bothering you. But I forgot to tell you I did have a brief conversation with her about a month ago on facebook messaging. And she unfriended me about 4 months ago. So Im still a little confused on how she could unfriend me but yet still talk to me. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So she appears in your facebook messaging but not in your friends section? I am a little confused. I'm trying to figure out if she really did unfriend you or not. If you can't figure it out, I think you should directly ask her. I have had this happen to me before where a bunch of friends of mine had been blocked on facebook randomly. I don't know if this was a hack or not. So get that checked first. Basically, if it seems like she is avoiding you let it go. There is no way around it. But if it isn't there is no harm in sending her a message saying Happy Birthday. Just don't spam her with messages.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And again, you are no bother, come again if you need me, that is what I am here for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, i know it's very confusing. Could it be, that she just don't want me seeing what she's posting about her new boyfriend and all that. You know, she did at one point have feelings for me, and she's telling this dude forever. So,I mean maybe it's because of her new boyfriend. I don't know. But no, I don't think she's trying to avoid me because she did talk to me on Facebook. But I guess I will say Happy Birthday to her. I'm sure it'll make her happy that I remembered. I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  8. From what you have told me, I think that it is a great decision. Girls love it if guys remember them, even if its a guy they don't like. I am sure it will make her happy. Best of Luck and tell me how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will definitely tell you how it goes. Your help is really really appreciated. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sent her this "Happy Birthday, Carson. I hope it's a great one! And she replied with "Thank you, Jordan Alexanderr" Was this a good message and a good response from her? And should I send her a friend request, or do you think now is not a good time?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am just happy that she responded back to you. I am very happy for you. It is your choice, if you feel like you want to add her go ahead, but I suggest that you wait till she adds you. It is your choice in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know, I'm just cautious before I do anything, because I don't wanna screw up, cause I really care about her. And I don't wanna look stupid. Is it okay, if I just say "Your welcome". Or is there anything you would want me to say to her. Do you think she would accept, or would it just cause complications?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think instead of saying "your welcome", you should leave your response more open-ended. Something that she can respond to, but is not required to. Something like..."sure, I hope you did something fun to celebrate" This way, if she wants, she can say something like, "yea, I did so and so to celebrate". But on the other hand, if she doesn't want to respond, she is not required to because you are not asking her a question. It is better than "your welcome" because the response that I typed can move the conversation forward if she wishes to. I understand you don't want to screw things up, I know its awful to lose contact with someone you like. Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay, thanks! What about if I say "Anytime, hope you have fun celebrating." I'm sure she isn't wanna keep a conversation with me because she'll be with her boyfriend. What do you think about that?

    ReplyDelete